Please note new location!!!
I found out at the Tobacco Free training in Bend, OR that the number of individuals who die each year from a tobacco related illness has increased from 450,000 beautiful people to 480,000. That is almost half a million people- that is heartbreaking! Add in the grief and loss of all of the families affected.
– Oh – and add that for each one of those nearly half a million lives lost there are 20 individuals suffering with a tobacco related illness. It was never more evident than when I attended the Lung Expo in Renton, OR I was placed in the patient track – with about 25 individuals except for about 3 or 4 of us they were all on oxygen tanks fighting for every breath.
Gosh – add the stigma of getting a lung cancer vs. breast cancer diagnosis and you will feel compelled to join me in wanting to make a difference!
I guarantee if you attend this training you will feel more confident talking to every patient/client about their tobacco use!!!
Thank you for considering and please feel free to share this life saving opportunity with others!!!
Useful tools for Professionals who work with individuals who use tobacco,
have the desire to quit, but NOT in the next 30 days!
This Basic Level Professional Presentation comes with 10 Handouts, and 10 Practices to help individuals move from contemplation/preparation to action stage of change regarding their tobacco use!
Saturday, May 16th, 2015
9:00 am to 12:00 pm,
1000 NE 122nd Avenue, B-12
Portland, OR 97230
$30 for 3 CEUs ACCBO Accredited
- 450 K 480K people die each year of a tobacco related illness.
- 60% of individuals in treatment give up their primary substance and die of a tobacco related illness
- It costs .06 pennies for the tobacco industry to make a pack of cigarettes
- In 2005 there were 4k chemicals in cigarette smoke in 2012 there were 7,000
- Amount of nicotine in E-Cigs have been found to vary up to 20%
Mindful Smoking© is presented by
Guadalupe Aragón, BA, CADC1, Recovery Coach, CITO Transformative Life Coach,
President of Chemical Dependency Training Consortium of the NW
Call or email to reserve your spot!!!
Individual and Group Presentations are also available!
Presentation also available at your location!
Calling In “The One” Transformative Life Coach
President Chemical Dependency Training Consortium of the Northwest
My Grace Filled Life after Addiction