Compassion Vancouver West THIS SATURDAY July 21st! Compassion Vancouver East Saturday, September 21st
Thank you Sean Chavez of PREVENT for sharing this valuable information!
Welcome to Compassion Vancouver
A FREE EVENT
WE WELCOME the uninsured and underinsured members of Vancouver to take part in Compassion Vancouver, we will provide the following
- Basic Medical Exams
- Basic Dental Cleaning and Emergency Treatment
- Free Budgeting Help
- Basic Chiropractic Care
- Free Massage
- Children’s Activities
- Free Haircuts and Foot Care
- Free Snacks and Lunch
- Caring Friends
- Job Connections
- Spiritual Direction
About Compassion Vancouver
Compassion Vancouver is a collective of local churches in Vancouver, WA working together to bring health and dental care to our community that does not have access to care. We believe that by working together and using the giftedness of our community and local social services we can make a difference in the practical needs of our citizens who are uninsured, under insured, or unable to obtain medical treatment.
We need the help of volunteers, health and dental professionals to make this event a reality. There are variety of ways to help on this day. Click here to see the different ways to volunteer.
- We value RELATIONSHIPS above all else.
- We value the COMPASSION of Christ which compels us to live for Him.
- We value GUESTS that come our way for care.
- We value DIVERSITY with multiple churches, agencies, and ethnicities working together.
- We value TEAM leadership.
- We value a PRAYER initiated, prayer sustained, and prayer celebrated event.
- We value DIGNITY knowing that God’s love is for all of humanity.
Ways to Serve
- Come and hang out with and get to know people.
- Help to set up the event as a part of the Set Up Team.
- Help provide an atmosphere of care with the Hospitality Team.
- Direct traffic as a part of the Parking Team.
- Help to promote the event prior to the date.
- Solicit food from the community.
- Be a part of our Security Team.
- Help to lead a team on the Leadership Team.
- Help to clean up after the event as a part of the Clean Up Team.
- Check In patients for medical and dental appointments.
- Provide triage for medical or dental patients.
- Greet our guests or escort a group through the fair as a Host.
- Drive and/or provide a van for Shuttle Services.
- Cook up a tasty lunch as a part of our Food Team.
- Solicit corporate sponsorships for the event.
- Read and spend time with children as a part of the Children’s Team.
- Be a part of the Prayer Team.
- Connect with guests as a part of the Connections Team.
To sponsor Compassion Vancouver, checks can be directed to our finance office:
15 82nd Dr
Gladstone, OR 97027
Or give online
This event is not sponsored or endorsed by the Vancouver or Evergreen School Districts
Copyright © 2012 Compassion Vancouver. All Rights Reserved.